Cardenas Markets, a 28-store chain operating in California and Nevada, is partnering with Park City Group, a leader in consumer goods supply chain technology, to increase sales and reduce out-of-stocks.
Cardenas Markets will use technology from Park City Group to increase shelf visibility of products delivered directly by suppliers and optimize inventory at each store based on consumer demand.
Cardenas Markets provides its customers with a wide selection of specialty products and flavors from Latin America.
"At Cardenas Markets, we are all about engaging our customers by anticipating and fulfilling their needs," said Trina Guoz, director of purchasing, Cardenas Markets. "Park City Group solutions help us improve our knowledge of shopper behaviors and enable us to make better marketing and merchandising decisions." Park City Group's suite of solutions will enable Cardenas Markets and their trading partners to drive operational efficiencies, increase sales and optimize performance in their supply chains. The web-based applications provide visibility into store-level product movement, allowing suppliers to spend more time merchandising product and removing time-consuming operational labor from the retailer-supplier relationship.
"We're proud of our partnership with Cardenas Markets, a well respected, innovative and successful retailer," said Randall K. Fields, chairman and CEO of Park City Group. "As the retail industry becomes more competitive, leading retailers will continue to find new ways to offer great value based on a comprehensive understanding of their shoppers."
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap
- Ford Flies High on Speed