MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/10/12 -- Cognosante, a leading provider of IT services for healthcare organizations, today released a new white paper, "Consumer Assistance and Health Insurance Exchanges: Analysis of Options Available to States."
The publication outlines the six functions of a health insurance exchange (HIX) which are mandated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) which includes consumer assistance. Cognosante offers three consumer assistance options for states to consider in designing their customer assistance programs, whether or not they choose the Federally Facilitated Exchange (FFE), State Partnership Exchange (SPE) or State-Based Exchange (SBE) model.
To read Cognosante's white paper, "Consumer Assistance and Health Insurance Exchanges: Analysis of Options Available to States," click here.
Cognosante is a leading provider of IT services to healthcare organizations. The company has more than 25 years of experience working with 47 states to assist its clients in developing, managing and executing complex healthcare information programs and infrastructures. Its expertise includes standards development, interoperability, business and technical architecture, modular system integration, health informatics, Medicaid, health information exchange, improper payment, health insurance exchange, NwHIN, and The Direct Project. Please visit www.cognosante.com for more information.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Eileen Cassidy Rivera
Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth