MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/10/12 -- Cognosante, a leading provider of IT services for healthcare organizations, today released a new white paper, "Consumer Assistance and Health Insurance Exchanges: Analysis of Options Available to States."
The publication outlines the six functions of a health insurance exchange (HIX) which are mandated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) which includes consumer assistance. Cognosante offers three consumer assistance options for states to consider in designing their customer assistance programs, whether or not they choose the Federally Facilitated Exchange (FFE), State Partnership Exchange (SPE) or State-Based Exchange (SBE) model.
To read Cognosante's white paper, "Consumer Assistance and Health Insurance Exchanges: Analysis of Options Available to States," click here.
Cognosante is a leading provider of IT services to healthcare organizations. The company has more than 25 years of experience working with 47 states to assist its clients in developing, managing and executing complex healthcare information programs and infrastructures. Its expertise includes standards development, interoperability, business and technical architecture, modular system integration, health informatics, Medicaid, health information exchange, improper payment, health insurance exchange, NwHIN, and The Direct Project. Please visit www.cognosante.com for more information.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Eileen Cassidy Rivera
Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison