MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/10/12 -- Cognosante, a leading provider of IT services for healthcare organizations, today released a new white paper, "Consumer Assistance and Health Insurance Exchanges: Analysis of Options Available to States."
The publication outlines the six functions of a health insurance exchange (HIX) which are mandated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) which includes consumer assistance. Cognosante offers three consumer assistance options for states to consider in designing their customer assistance programs, whether or not they choose the Federally Facilitated Exchange (FFE), State Partnership Exchange (SPE) or State-Based Exchange (SBE) model.
To read Cognosante's white paper, "Consumer Assistance and Health Insurance Exchanges: Analysis of Options Available to States," click here.
Cognosante is a leading provider of IT services to healthcare organizations. The company has more than 25 years of experience working with 47 states to assist its clients in developing, managing and executing complex healthcare information programs and infrastructures. Its expertise includes standards development, interoperability, business and technical architecture, modular system integration, health informatics, Medicaid, health information exchange, improper payment, health insurance exchange, NwHIN, and The Direct Project. Please visit www.cognosante.com for more information.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Eileen Cassidy Rivera
Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry