Todd Palin, the husband of Sarah Palin, former Alaskan governor, is endorsing Newt Gingrich for president.
Sarah Palin was John McCain's 2008 Republican running mate.
Mr. Palin said he has not spoken to Gingrich or anyone from the former House speaker's campaign, according to ABCNews.com, but respects Gingrich for what he went through in the 1990s and compared that "scrutiny in public life to what Sarah Palin went through during her run for the vice presidency."
In the meantime, Sarah Palin, has yet to throw her support toward a candidate, according to The Washington Post.
Interestingly, Palin's 2008 running mate, McCain, announced his backing for Mitt Romney last week.
"I'm still in that process with probably 70 percent of Americans trying to decide," she said last week, according to The Post.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes