Todd Palin, the husband of Sarah Palin, former Alaskan governor, is endorsing Newt Gingrich for president.
Sarah Palin was John McCain's 2008 Republican running mate.
Mr. Palin said he has not spoken to Gingrich or anyone from the former House speaker's campaign, according to ABCNews.com, but respects Gingrich for what he went through in the 1990s and compared that "scrutiny in public life to what Sarah Palin went through during her run for the vice presidency."
In the meantime, Sarah Palin, has yet to throw her support toward a candidate, according to The Washington Post.
Interestingly, Palin's 2008 running mate, McCain, announced his backing for Mitt Romney last week.
"I'm still in that process with probably 70 percent of Americans trying to decide," she said last week, according to The Post.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages