Once a year, the Girl Scouts of the USA take orders for their well-loved cookies, including Thin Mints, Do-Si-Dos, and Samoas. Within weeks (depending on your location), the Girl Scouts will be taking cookie orders in your area once again, and this year a new type of Girl Scout Cookie has been added to the lineup: the "Savannah Smiles."
The Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie is described as a "bite-sized lemon-wedge cookie dusted in powdered sugar and bursting with zesty lemon flavor." According to the Girl Scouts Blog, the Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie is named for the hometown of Girl Scout Founder Juliette Gordon Low.
Girl Scouts recently named Anna Maria Chavez as its chief executive.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities