Once a year, the Girl Scouts of the USA take orders for their well-loved cookies, including Thin Mints, Do-Si-Dos, and Samoas. Within weeks (depending on your location), the Girl Scouts will be taking cookie orders in your area once again, and this year a new type of Girl Scout Cookie has been added to the lineup: the "Savannah Smiles."
The Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie is described as a "bite-sized lemon-wedge cookie dusted in powdered sugar and bursting with zesty lemon flavor." According to the Girl Scouts Blog, the Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie is named for the hometown of Girl Scout Founder Juliette Gordon Low.
Girl Scouts recently named Anna Maria Chavez as its chief executive.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'