Once a year, the Girl Scouts of the USA take orders for their well-loved cookies, including Thin Mints, Do-Si-Dos, and Samoas. Within weeks (depending on your location), the Girl Scouts will be taking cookie orders in your area once again, and this year a new type of Girl Scout Cookie has been added to the lineup: the "Savannah Smiles."
The Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie is described as a "bite-sized lemon-wedge cookie dusted in powdered sugar and bursting with zesty lemon flavor." According to the Girl Scouts Blog, the Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie is named for the hometown of Girl Scout Founder Juliette Gordon Low.
Girl Scouts recently named Anna Maria Chavez as its chief executive.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia