Once a year, the Girl Scouts of the USA take orders for their well-loved cookies, including Thin Mints, Do-Si-Dos, and Samoas. Within weeks (depending on your location), the Girl Scouts will be taking cookie orders in your area once again, and this year a new type of Girl Scout Cookie has been added to the lineup: the "Savannah Smiles."
The Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie is described as a "bite-sized lemon-wedge cookie dusted in powdered sugar and bursting with zesty lemon flavor." According to the Girl Scouts Blog, the Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie is named for the hometown of Girl Scout Founder Juliette Gordon Low.
Girl Scouts recently named Anna Maria Chavez as its chief executive.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say