Once a year, the Girl Scouts of the USA take orders for their well-loved cookies, including Thin Mints, Do-Si-Dos, and Samoas. Within weeks (depending on your location), the Girl Scouts will be taking cookie orders in your area once again, and this year a new type of Girl Scout Cookie has been added to the lineup: the "Savannah Smiles."
The Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie is described as a "bite-sized lemon-wedge cookie dusted in powdered sugar and bursting with zesty lemon flavor." According to the Girl Scouts Blog, the Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie is named for the hometown of Girl Scout Founder Juliette Gordon Low.
Girl Scouts recently named Anna Maria Chavez as its chief executive.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict