Casey Anthony, the young woman who was in a high-profile trial for killing her daughter, Caylee, only to be released from prison, has posted a "video diary.
Anthony videotaped herself on Thursday, Oct. 13, 2011. She talks about changes in her life and that things are starting to "look up," but never once mentions Caylee.
Anthony wanders about her words and sometimes looks away from the camera in somewhat of a daze.
She now boasts a blonde bob and says she is serving probabtion in a Florida location.
"I'll still be here at least until February, the end of February."
"Just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed. Things are starting to look up and things are starting to change either way. If things stay good and that they only get better...only get better."
"I'm extremely excited that i'll be able to Skype and obviously keep a veil off, take some pictures, and that i have something that i can finally call mine. It's been a long time since i've been able to call something mine."
Anthony said this would be the first of many videos she plans to make.
Here's the video.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter