Casey Anthony, the young woman who was in a high-profile trial for killing her daughter, Caylee, only to be released from prison, has posted a "video diary.
Anthony videotaped herself on Thursday, Oct. 13, 2011. She talks about changes in her life and that things are starting to "look up," but never once mentions Caylee.
Anthony wanders about her words and sometimes looks away from the camera in somewhat of a daze.
She now boasts a blonde bob and says she is serving probabtion in a Florida location.
"I'll still be here at least until February, the end of February."
"Just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed. Things are starting to look up and things are starting to change either way. If things stay good and that they only get better...only get better."
"I'm extremely excited that i'll be able to Skype and obviously keep a veil off, take some pictures, and that i have something that i can finally call mine. It's been a long time since i've been able to call something mine."
Anthony said this would be the first of many videos she plans to make.
Here's the video.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation