Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine (of Maroon 5) will perform a rocking Prince medley on night two of the new season of The Voice.
The Voice will premiere Sunday, right after the much-anticipated Super Bowl.
Levine is ready to defend his title after his singer, Javier Colon, won season 1.
Said Aguilera, "We all told them we're not signing up for this show if it's about ridiculing someone or mocking talent," according to People.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs