Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine (of Maroon 5) will perform a rocking Prince medley on night two of the new season of The Voice.
The Voice will premiere Sunday, right after the much-anticipated Super Bowl.
Levine is ready to defend his title after his singer, Javier Colon, won season 1.
Said Aguilera, "We all told them we're not signing up for this show if it's about ridiculing someone or mocking talent," according to People.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia