HBO's smash original hit, Game of Thrones, has revealed another trailer for its pending second season, hinting that "a very small man can cast a very large shadow," and, perhaps more ominously, "anyone can be killed."
The first comment is directed at Tyrion Lannister, the character portrayed by Peter Dinklage--for which he recently earned an Emmy award.
George R.R. Martin's best-selling "A Song of Ice and Fire," the book series upon which "Game of Thrones" is based, is well known for killing off even the most prominent of protagonists, and season one of the show proved that it is following in the source material's footsteps.
See the new trailer below.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief