Demi Moore has signed on to play Gloria Steinem in a movie about porn star Linda Lovelace.
Lovelace, born Linda Susan Boreman, wil be played by Amanda Seyfried.
Steinem is an American feminist, journalist and social and political activist. She is mostly recognized as media spokeswoman for the women's liberation movement in the late 1960s and 1970s.
Other actors in the movie are Peter Sarsgaard, who will portray Lovelace's husband, Chuck Traynor, and James Franco, who will play Hugh Hefner.
Lovelace, was famous for her performance of deep throat fellatio in the enormously successful 1972 hardcore porn film "Deep Throat."
She later became anti-pornography stating that her husband, Traynor, forced her to be involved in the industry.
See more information about the movie here.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women