Demi Moore has signed on to play Gloria Steinem in a movie about porn star Linda Lovelace.
Lovelace, born Linda Susan Boreman, wil be played by Amanda Seyfried.
Steinem is an American feminist, journalist and social and political activist. She is mostly recognized as media spokeswoman for the women's liberation movement in the late 1960s and 1970s.
Other actors in the movie are Peter Sarsgaard, who will portray Lovelace's husband, Chuck Traynor, and James Franco, who will play Hugh Hefner.
Lovelace, was famous for her performance of deep throat fellatio in the enormously successful 1972 hardcore porn film "Deep Throat."
She later became anti-pornography stating that her husband, Traynor, forced her to be involved in the industry.
See more information about the movie here.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant