Demi Moore has signed on to play Gloria Steinem in a movie about porn star Linda Lovelace.
Lovelace, born Linda Susan Boreman, wil be played by Amanda Seyfried.
Steinem is an American feminist, journalist and social and political activist. She is mostly recognized as media spokeswoman for the women's liberation movement in the late 1960s and 1970s.
Other actors in the movie are Peter Sarsgaard, who will portray Lovelace's husband, Chuck Traynor, and James Franco, who will play Hugh Hefner.
Lovelace, was famous for her performance of deep throat fellatio in the enormously successful 1972 hardcore porn film "Deep Throat."
She later became anti-pornography stating that her husband, Traynor, forced her to be involved in the industry.
See more information about the movie here.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?