Demi Moore has signed on to play Gloria Steinem in a movie about porn star Linda Lovelace.
Lovelace, born Linda Susan Boreman, wil be played by Amanda Seyfried.
Steinem is an American feminist, journalist and social and political activist. She is mostly recognized as media spokeswoman for the women's liberation movement in the late 1960s and 1970s.
Other actors in the movie are Peter Sarsgaard, who will portray Lovelace's husband, Chuck Traynor, and James Franco, who will play Hugh Hefner.
Lovelace, was famous for her performance of deep throat fellatio in the enormously successful 1972 hardcore porn film "Deep Throat."
She later became anti-pornography stating that her husband, Traynor, forced her to be involved in the industry.
See more information about the movie here.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?