Demi Moore has signed on to play Gloria Steinem in a movie about porn star Linda Lovelace.
Lovelace, born Linda Susan Boreman, wil be played by Amanda Seyfried.
Steinem is an American feminist, journalist and social and political activist. She is mostly recognized as media spokeswoman for the women's liberation movement in the late 1960s and 1970s.
Other actors in the movie are Peter Sarsgaard, who will portray Lovelace's husband, Chuck Traynor, and James Franco, who will play Hugh Hefner.
Lovelace, was famous for her performance of deep throat fellatio in the enormously successful 1972 hardcore porn film "Deep Throat."
She later became anti-pornography stating that her husband, Traynor, forced her to be involved in the industry.
See more information about the movie here.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer