Actress Demi Moore remains Mrs. Kutcher--on Twitter only that is.
Moore, married actor Ashton Kutcher after two years of dating on Sept. 24, 2005. But after speculations that he cheated, Moore announced her plans to divorce Kutcher.
"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation," she said in her statement to the AP.
Months later, she still holds her Twitter name as @MrsKutcher.
But she doesn't think it's anyone's business or important. In mid-December she tweeted: "changing my twitter name isn't a top priority right now. sorry it bothers so many of u. should I not tweet until I do?does it really matter?"
Moore's next project will be playing American feminist Gloria Steinem in a movie about porn star Linda Lovelace.
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift