Vanessa Paradis has had enough of the rumors and spoke out about the break-up with Johnny Depp, or nonbreak-up, that is.
The two are still together and although she is accustomed to the rumors about their lifestyle, this one was too close to home, reports US Weekly.
The French singer-actress, 39, and Depp have been together for 14 years and have two kids together--Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 9.
She broke her silence while promoting her new film "Cafe de Flore" on French TV show Grand Journal. "Yes it's false - of course it's false!"
"People say we are buying houses in the middle of nowhere, or that we have fifty two houses in France," the star said of rampant rumors about life with Depp, 48. "All [of those rumors are] not too serious, but this latest one is a rumor which could cause a lot of harm to my family and my children."
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws