Rihanna inked a tribute to the late rapper Tupac Shakur and had "Thug Life" tatted on her hands.
The late Tupac had those same words scrawled across his belly and above his bellybutton.
This isn't the first tattoo for the Barbados beauty. She has tons sprinkled across her body, including stars down her neck and back and the word "Love" on the side of one finger.
Twitter users were a bit confused about the thug life reference and even talked trash to the singer for claiming the lifestyle. But Rihanna shot back with colorful words that aren't kid friendly. Either way, Rihanna had people talking and the words "Thug Life" have been trending on Twitter for some time.
Here are some things she did say about the tattoo and below a link to a picture of her new "Thug Life" tattoo.
"I'm havin a good time they just tryna ruin it!!! #TALKthatTALK"
"Err'body has an opinion, but yall know what yall can do with them!!! #THUGLIFE"
"I'm thinking I shoulda got a tear drop instead!!! #THUGLIFE maybe next time"
"All eyes on Rih, betta picture me rollin' #THUGLIFE"
See the tattoo here.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo