Rihanna inked a tribute to the late rapper Tupac Shakur and had "Thug Life" tatted on her hands.
The late Tupac had those same words scrawled across his belly and above his bellybutton.
This isn't the first tattoo for the Barbados beauty. She has tons sprinkled across her body, including stars down her neck and back and the word "Love" on the side of one finger.
Twitter users were a bit confused about the thug life reference and even talked trash to the singer for claiming the lifestyle. But Rihanna shot back with colorful words that aren't kid friendly. Either way, Rihanna had people talking and the words "Thug Life" have been trending on Twitter for some time.
Here are some things she did say about the tattoo and below a link to a picture of her new "Thug Life" tattoo.
"I'm havin a good time they just tryna ruin it!!! #TALKthatTALK"
"Err'body has an opinion, but yall know what yall can do with them!!! #THUGLIFE"
"I'm thinking I shoulda got a tear drop instead!!! #THUGLIFE maybe next time"
"All eyes on Rih, betta picture me rollin' #THUGLIFE"
See the tattoo here.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million