It was reported that actress Demi Moore was hospitalized yesterday and today it was revealed that nitrous oxide is the reason she had symptoms of a seizure.
Friends of the actress called the paramedics Monday night, reports TMZ.com, after Moore inhaled a dangerous amount of nitrous oxide through whip-its.
According to UrbanDictionary.com a whip-it is a small canisters of compressed nitrous oxide intended for cooking and baking purposes, which are inhaled for a momentary high.
"A whip-it is not a common drug among people of Demi's age and social status. It's typically used by younger people who are looking for a cheap thrill," reports TMZ.com.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women