It was reported that actress Demi Moore was hospitalized yesterday and today it was revealed that nitrous oxide is the reason she had symptoms of a seizure.
Friends of the actress called the paramedics Monday night, reports TMZ.com, after Moore inhaled a dangerous amount of nitrous oxide through whip-its.
According to UrbanDictionary.com a whip-it is a small canisters of compressed nitrous oxide intended for cooking and baking purposes, which are inhaled for a momentary high.
"A whip-it is not a common drug among people of Demi's age and social status. It's typically used by younger people who are looking for a cheap thrill," reports TMZ.com.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets