Selena Gomez, 19, is among nine Hispanic celebrities that want to better their Spanish, according to Latina Magazine.
Last Christmas, Justin Bieber's girlfirnd told Latina.com that she wanted to receive Rosetta Stone "to learn my language."
The half-Mexican actress said she didn't feel completely confident speaking Spanish in interviews.
Jessica Alba, 30, also is hoping to learn, reports Latina. The actress, and mother of two recently hired a private tutor to help her with her Spanish.
Other actors wanting to learn Espanol are Emilio Estevez, 49, Bella Thorne, 14 and Stacey Dash, 45.
Dash is half-Mexican and stars "Single Ladies" on VH-1.
Check out the other celebs wanting to know more Spanish by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns