Selena Gomez, 19, is among nine Hispanic celebrities that want to better their Spanish, according to Latina Magazine.
Last Christmas, Justin Bieber's girlfirnd told Latina.com that she wanted to receive Rosetta Stone "to learn my language."
The half-Mexican actress said she didn't feel completely confident speaking Spanish in interviews.
Jessica Alba, 30, also is hoping to learn, reports Latina. The actress, and mother of two recently hired a private tutor to help her with her Spanish.
Other actors wanting to learn Espanol are Emilio Estevez, 49, Bella Thorne, 14 and Stacey Dash, 45.
Dash is half-Mexican and stars "Single Ladies" on VH-1.
Check out the other celebs wanting to know more Spanish by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Garcia Takes a Long Shot at McCarthy