Selena Gomez, 19, is among nine Hispanic celebrities that want to better their Spanish, according to Latina Magazine.
Last Christmas, Justin Bieber's girlfirnd told Latina.com that she wanted to receive Rosetta Stone "to learn my language."
The half-Mexican actress said she didn't feel completely confident speaking Spanish in interviews.
Jessica Alba, 30, also is hoping to learn, reports Latina. The actress, and mother of two recently hired a private tutor to help her with her Spanish.
Other actors wanting to learn Espanol are Emilio Estevez, 49, Bella Thorne, 14 and Stacey Dash, 45.
Dash is half-Mexican and stars "Single Ladies" on VH-1.
Check out the other celebs wanting to know more Spanish by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip
- Banks Don't Follow Rules in Mortgage Settlement
- NHU, Canada College Partner on B.A. in Child Development
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'