Selena Gomez, 19, is among nine Hispanic celebrities that want to better their Spanish, according to Latina Magazine.
Last Christmas, Justin Bieber's girlfirnd told Latina.com that she wanted to receive Rosetta Stone "to learn my language."
The half-Mexican actress said she didn't feel completely confident speaking Spanish in interviews.
Jessica Alba, 30, also is hoping to learn, reports Latina. The actress, and mother of two recently hired a private tutor to help her with her Spanish.
Other actors wanting to learn Espanol are Emilio Estevez, 49, Bella Thorne, 14 and Stacey Dash, 45.
Dash is half-Mexican and stars "Single Ladies" on VH-1.
Check out the other celebs wanting to know more Spanish by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts
- Snowden Questions Putin on TV Call-in Show
- Poor Barbie Sales Drag on Mattel