Actor Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have called it quits.
Many are blaming his career, and according to sources the two have been living separate lives for a long time.
Depp, 48, and Paradis, 39, who are parents to Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 9, have not appeared side-by-side on a red carpet for more than a year, according to People.com.
The couple has been together nearly 14 years.
According to HollywoodLife.com, in November, Depp and Paradis were both in Paris, but stayed in separate hotels. Depp attended the premiere of "The Rum Diary" while she attended a concert.
And it appears that while home in Los Angeles, Depp and Paradis reportedly live in different houses.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Home Lending Offices Not Seeing Effects of Pickup
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth