Casey Abrams, the bearded youngster who impressed with his quirky style and ability to jam on any instrument you put in front of him, has signed with Concord Records.
Abrams, whom the American Idol judges used their one "save" on, going against the audience vote, ended up coming in sixth on the show. He was lauded for many of his performances, including "Georgia on My Mind," and sang to the beat of his own drummer in going against Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine's advice regarding song choice.
The new season of American Idol begins on Jan. 18, this coming Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits