Paula Deen, a popular chef known for cooking fatty foods may have contracted diabetes.
Rumors are swirling that Deen has type 2 diabetes and that she has inked a deal to endorse a drug thta treats diabetes.
Deen is a restaurateur, author, actress and Emmy Award-winning television personality and also hosts her own cooking show where she famously cooks fatty foods and talks up ietms like the turduckin.
Deen resides in Savannah, Georgia, where she owns and operates The Lady & Sons restaurant with her sons, Jamie and Bobby Deen.
According to a Huffington Post blog, Deen has diversified her activities and began putting her name on things like flavored lip balms and a clothing line.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian