Paula Deen, a popular chef known for cooking fatty foods may have contracted diabetes.
Rumors are swirling that Deen has type 2 diabetes and that she has inked a deal to endorse a drug thta treats diabetes.
Deen is a restaurateur, author, actress and Emmy Award-winning television personality and also hosts her own cooking show where she famously cooks fatty foods and talks up ietms like the turduckin.
Deen resides in Savannah, Georgia, where she owns and operates The Lady & Sons restaurant with her sons, Jamie and Bobby Deen.
According to a Huffington Post blog, Deen has diversified her activities and began putting her name on things like flavored lip balms and a clothing line.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study