Paula Deen, a popular chef known for cooking fatty foods may have contracted diabetes.
Rumors are swirling that Deen has type 2 diabetes and that she has inked a deal to endorse a drug thta treats diabetes.
Deen is a restaurateur, author, actress and Emmy Award-winning television personality and also hosts her own cooking show where she famously cooks fatty foods and talks up ietms like the turduckin.
Deen resides in Savannah, Georgia, where she owns and operates The Lady & Sons restaurant with her sons, Jamie and Bobby Deen.
According to a Huffington Post blog, Deen has diversified her activities and began putting her name on things like flavored lip balms and a clothing line.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists