Paula Deen, a popular chef known for cooking fatty foods may have contracted diabetes.
Rumors are swirling that Deen has type 2 diabetes and that she has inked a deal to endorse a drug thta treats diabetes.
Deen is a restaurateur, author, actress and Emmy Award-winning television personality and also hosts her own cooking show where she famously cooks fatty foods and talks up ietms like the turduckin.
Deen resides in Savannah, Georgia, where she owns and operates The Lady & Sons restaurant with her sons, Jamie and Bobby Deen.
According to a Huffington Post blog, Deen has diversified her activities and began putting her name on things like flavored lip balms and a clothing line.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women