Paula Deen, a popular chef known for cooking fatty foods may have contracted diabetes.
Rumors are swirling that Deen has type 2 diabetes and that she has inked a deal to endorse a drug thta treats diabetes.
Deen is a restaurateur, author, actress and Emmy Award-winning television personality and also hosts her own cooking show where she famously cooks fatty foods and talks up ietms like the turduckin.
Deen resides in Savannah, Georgia, where she owns and operates The Lady & Sons restaurant with her sons, Jamie and Bobby Deen.
According to a Huffington Post blog, Deen has diversified her activities and began putting her name on things like flavored lip balms and a clothing line.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women