Latina magazine is celebrating its quinceneara this year and will release a historical cover featuring Hollywood's queen bees.
The 15 gorgeous Latinas gracing the cover are Zoe Saldana, Daisy Fuentes, Selena Gomez, Salma Hayek, Shakira, Eva Longoria, Gloria Estefan, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, America Ferrera, Rosario Dawson, Ana de la Reguera, Natalie Morales, Rosie Perez and La La Anthony.
How fun would this fashion shoot have been?
All the women are wearing dresses -- long and short -- in various shades of red.
Suprisingly missing was Bronx-born Jennifer Lopez.
The cover is a foldout with Shakira, Saldana, Longoria, Gomez and Hayek on the very front of the magazine.
The October issue goes on sale Sep. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels