Latina magazine is celebrating its quinceneara this year and will release a historical cover featuring Hollywood's queen bees.
The 15 gorgeous Latinas gracing the cover are Zoe Saldana, Daisy Fuentes, Selena Gomez, Salma Hayek, Shakira, Eva Longoria, Gloria Estefan, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, America Ferrera, Rosario Dawson, Ana de la Reguera, Natalie Morales, Rosie Perez and La La Anthony.
How fun would this fashion shoot have been?
All the women are wearing dresses -- long and short -- in various shades of red.
Suprisingly missing was Bronx-born Jennifer Lopez.
The cover is a foldout with Shakira, Saldana, Longoria, Gomez and Hayek on the very front of the magazine.
The October issue goes on sale Sep. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women