Latina magazine is celebrating its quinceneara this year and will release a historical cover featuring Hollywood's queen bees.
The 15 gorgeous Latinas gracing the cover are Zoe Saldana, Daisy Fuentes, Selena Gomez, Salma Hayek, Shakira, Eva Longoria, Gloria Estefan, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, America Ferrera, Rosario Dawson, Ana de la Reguera, Natalie Morales, Rosie Perez and La La Anthony.
How fun would this fashion shoot have been?
All the women are wearing dresses -- long and short -- in various shades of red.
Suprisingly missing was Bronx-born Jennifer Lopez.
The cover is a foldout with Shakira, Saldana, Longoria, Gomez and Hayek on the very front of the magazine.
The October issue goes on sale Sep. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses