Latina magazine is celebrating its quinceneara this year and will release a historical cover featuring Hollywood's queen bees.
The 15 gorgeous Latinas gracing the cover are Zoe Saldana, Daisy Fuentes, Selena Gomez, Salma Hayek, Shakira, Eva Longoria, Gloria Estefan, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, America Ferrera, Rosario Dawson, Ana de la Reguera, Natalie Morales, Rosie Perez and La La Anthony.
How fun would this fashion shoot have been?
All the women are wearing dresses -- long and short -- in various shades of red.
Suprisingly missing was Bronx-born Jennifer Lopez.
The cover is a foldout with Shakira, Saldana, Longoria, Gomez and Hayek on the very front of the magazine.
The October issue goes on sale Sep. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001