Latina magazine is celebrating its quinceneara this year and will release a historical cover featuring Hollywood's queen bees.
The 15 gorgeous Latinas gracing the cover are Zoe Saldana, Daisy Fuentes, Selena Gomez, Salma Hayek, Shakira, Eva Longoria, Gloria Estefan, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, America Ferrera, Rosario Dawson, Ana de la Reguera, Natalie Morales, Rosie Perez and La La Anthony.
How fun would this fashion shoot have been?
All the women are wearing dresses -- long and short -- in various shades of red.
Suprisingly missing was Bronx-born Jennifer Lopez.
The cover is a foldout with Shakira, Saldana, Longoria, Gomez and Hayek on the very front of the magazine.
The October issue goes on sale Sep. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?