Denny's Corporation announced today that Casanova
Pendrill will become its new Hispanic agency of record effective October
2011. Casanova Pendrill, a leading integrated Hispanic advertising
agency based in California, will handle all creative duties targeting
the Hispanic audience for the national diner and will provide strategic
counsel under the direction of Denny's for its corporate and franchised
"Casanova Pendrill demonstrated a true understanding of our America's Diner is Always Open' brand positioning and how to communicate that in a meaningful way to our Hispanic guests," commented Frances Allen, chief marketing officer of Denny's Corporation. "The Hispanic community represents an important part of our guest demographic and the team at Casanova Pendrill impressed us with their strategic insights on how to effectively reach this group during our open search process. We welcome them to the Denny's team and look forward to integrating their efforts into our overall marketing strategy to position ourselves as America's Diner."
Ingrid Otero-Smart, president and chief executive officer of Casanova Pendrill added, "We are proud to become a part of the Denny's team and look forward to executing our proposed strategy alongside current brand initiatives. Denny's is an iconic American brand with a tremendously loyal following and we look forward to helping broaden the brand's recognition and engagement among key Hispanic consumers."
Casanova Pendrill is a full service integrated Hispanic marketing agency and will handle Hispanic strategy and creative development for Denny's.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels