Wendy's is now selling "Dave's Hot 'N Juicy Cheeseburger" -- but what is it? And how is it different from Wendy's traditional cheeseburger, which hadn't changed since 1969? Simply put, it's a burger two years in the making.
-- Red onion instead of white.
-- Crinkled pickles
-- Extra cheese
-- Bigger beef patty
-- A buttered bun
-- The bun is also toasted
-- No mustard
The Dave's Hot 'N Juicy Cheeseburgers are available in quarter-pound, half-pound, and three-quarter-pound servings. According to Wendy's own nutritional website, the slimmest of the burgers, the standard quarter-pound Dave's Hot 'N Juicy Cheeseburger, is 580 calories, with half those coming from fat, as well as 33 grams of total fat, 14 grams of which are saturated fat. The burger carries 42 carbohydrates and 31 grams of protein. Accordingly, like with many fast food products, consumers should take care to be aware of what they are putting into their bodies.
Fans of classic Wendy's burgers need not fret; the patties are still the signature square shape, and orders are customizable, should certain features not appeal to you.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'