As the "group deal" business becomes ever more ubiquitous, and ever less useful, Whole Foods and LivingSocial are stepping up to the plate and offering a new deal that anyone interested in groceries should be interested. About 23 more hours remain for an opportunity get get $20 worth of groceries at Whole Foods for just $10 -- that's half off, for those keeping track.
Here's how to take advantage of the $10 for $20 at Whole Foods deal. Go to livingsocial.com. Select your city. The current Whole Foods deal should show up with a description and the fine print (must be used within 90 days, etc). Click on "buy now." You must use a credit card, Pay Pal account, or similar to purchase it (if you already have a LivingSocial account, this info should be on file). Once the "time left" has expired (some time tomorrow), you should receive an e-mail with a link to your printable voucher. Simply print it out, take it into Whole Foods, and viola! You can double the spending power of that $10 bill. Bonus: Not only do you score, but the new Whole Kids Foundation scores as well, as the foundation will receive 5 percent of the sale price.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women