As the "group deal" business becomes ever more ubiquitous, and ever less useful, Whole Foods and LivingSocial are stepping up to the plate and offering a new deal that anyone interested in groceries should be interested. About 23 more hours remain for an opportunity get get $20 worth of groceries at Whole Foods for just $10 -- that's half off, for those keeping track.
Here's how to take advantage of the $10 for $20 at Whole Foods deal. Go to livingsocial.com. Select your city. The current Whole Foods deal should show up with a description and the fine print (must be used within 90 days, etc). Click on "buy now." You must use a credit card, Pay Pal account, or similar to purchase it (if you already have a LivingSocial account, this info should be on file). Once the "time left" has expired (some time tomorrow), you should receive an e-mail with a link to your printable voucher. Simply print it out, take it into Whole Foods, and viola! You can double the spending power of that $10 bill. Bonus: Not only do you score, but the new Whole Kids Foundation scores as well, as the foundation will receive 5 percent of the sale price.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses