As the "group deal" business becomes ever more ubiquitous, and ever less useful, Whole Foods and LivingSocial are stepping up to the plate and offering a new deal that anyone interested in groceries should be interested. About 23 more hours remain for an opportunity get get $20 worth of groceries at Whole Foods for just $10 -- that's half off, for those keeping track.
Here's how to take advantage of the $10 for $20 at Whole Foods deal. Go to livingsocial.com. Select your city. The current Whole Foods deal should show up with a description and the fine print (must be used within 90 days, etc). Click on "buy now." You must use a credit card, Pay Pal account, or similar to purchase it (if you already have a LivingSocial account, this info should be on file). Once the "time left" has expired (some time tomorrow), you should receive an e-mail with a link to your printable voucher. Simply print it out, take it into Whole Foods, and viola! You can double the spending power of that $10 bill. Bonus: Not only do you score, but the new Whole Kids Foundation scores as well, as the foundation will receive 5 percent of the sale price.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low