Russell Crowe will join Mark Wahlberg in the indie cop drama "Broken City," according to Variety.com.
Allen Hughes will direct the film and production is set to start in November.
Crowe will "play the mayor who hires a detective to investigate whether his wife is cheating, leading to a murder of her partner and the uncovering a real estate scandal," according to Variety.
Wahlberg also is one of six producers of the film.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women