The mansion featured prominently in the reality TV show that featured model Anna Nicole Smith is up for sale. The house, in Studio City, Calif., is listed at $1.75 million, boasting 4,700 square feet of space, five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
According to E! Online (the very network that brought us the deceased Smith's television show), the current resident is Larry Birkhead, who had a daughter with Smith, Dannielynn. However, the site reports that the property is listed under the name of Howard K. Stern, Smith's attorney -- Curbed L.A. reveals that's because the house was owned by Smith's company, Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.
Check out the listing of Anna Nicole Smith's former home on Zillow: 3646 Avenida Del Sol, Studio City, CA 91604.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps