The mansion featured prominently in the reality TV show that featured model Anna Nicole Smith is up for sale. The house, in Studio City, Calif., is listed at $1.75 million, boasting 4,700 square feet of space, five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
According to E! Online (the very network that brought us the deceased Smith's television show), the current resident is Larry Birkhead, who had a daughter with Smith, Dannielynn. However, the site reports that the property is listed under the name of Howard K. Stern, Smith's attorney -- Curbed L.A. reveals that's because the house was owned by Smith's company, Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.
Check out the listing of Anna Nicole Smith's former home on Zillow: 3646 Avenida Del Sol, Studio City, CA 91604.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy