The mansion featured prominently in the reality TV show that featured model Anna Nicole Smith is up for sale. The house, in Studio City, Calif., is listed at $1.75 million, boasting 4,700 square feet of space, five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
According to E! Online (the very network that brought us the deceased Smith's television show), the current resident is Larry Birkhead, who had a daughter with Smith, Dannielynn. However, the site reports that the property is listed under the name of Howard K. Stern, Smith's attorney -- Curbed L.A. reveals that's because the house was owned by Smith's company, Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.
Check out the listing of Anna Nicole Smith's former home on Zillow: 3646 Avenida Del Sol, Studio City, CA 91604.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment