The mansion featured prominently in the reality TV show that featured model Anna Nicole Smith is up for sale. The house, in Studio City, Calif., is listed at $1.75 million, boasting 4,700 square feet of space, five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
According to E! Online (the very network that brought us the deceased Smith's television show), the current resident is Larry Birkhead, who had a daughter with Smith, Dannielynn. However, the site reports that the property is listed under the name of Howard K. Stern, Smith's attorney -- Curbed L.A. reveals that's because the house was owned by Smith's company, Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.
Check out the listing of Anna Nicole Smith's former home on Zillow: 3646 Avenida Del Sol, Studio City, CA 91604.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media