The mansion featured prominently in the reality TV show that featured model Anna Nicole Smith is up for sale. The house, in Studio City, Calif., is listed at $1.75 million, boasting 4,700 square feet of space, five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
According to E! Online (the very network that brought us the deceased Smith's television show), the current resident is Larry Birkhead, who had a daughter with Smith, Dannielynn. However, the site reports that the property is listed under the name of Howard K. Stern, Smith's attorney -- Curbed L.A. reveals that's because the house was owned by Smith's company, Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.
Check out the listing of Anna Nicole Smith's former home on Zillow: 3646 Avenida Del Sol, Studio City, CA 91604.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down