Ooma, a popular VOIP ("voice over Intetnet protocol) company whose devices allow users to to circumvent traditional telephony using the Internet, has experienced massive outages, reports TechCrunch.
The company's Web site and support forums are also down. However, confirms the outages, and is posting updates.
Ooma was founded in 2004 by ex-CEO Andrew Frame.
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs