Ooma, a popular VOIP ("voice over Intetnet protocol) company whose devices allow users to to circumvent traditional telephony using the Internet, has experienced massive outages, reports TechCrunch.
The company's Web site and support forums are also down. However, confirms the outages, and is posting updates.
Ooma was founded in 2004 by ex-CEO Andrew Frame.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say