A Florida plastic surgeon said clients have been seeking the "Pippa butt lift" ever since the royal wedding introduced the Middleton sister's rear to the world.
Dr. Constantino Mendieta of Miami said the figure-hugging dress Middleton wore to her sister Kate's April wedding to Britain's Prince William caused many women to come to him seeking to have their rear ends doctored to look more like the 27-year-old's, The Times of London reported Friday.
"The latest craze here in the U.S. is the 'Pippa butt lift,'" Mendieta said.
Mendieta said Middleton's derriere has taken the place of formerly renounced celebrity derrieres including Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian.
"Many felt those derrieres were just a bit too big," Mendieta said. "Ever since the royal wedding, Pippa Middleton has become the new queen of the booty. She opens doors to those who did not know you could have a perky backside without the large size."
Dr. Brian Glatt, a New Jersey plastic surgeon, said Middleton's nose has also become the envy of many women seeking plastic surgery.
"I hear Pippa's name from clients every day," Glatt said. "Clients will tell me, 'I want my nose to look a bit cuter, like Pippa's.'"
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes