A Florida plastic surgeon said clients have been seeking the "Pippa butt lift" ever since the royal wedding introduced the Middleton sister's rear to the world.
Dr. Constantino Mendieta of Miami said the figure-hugging dress Middleton wore to her sister Kate's April wedding to Britain's Prince William caused many women to come to him seeking to have their rear ends doctored to look more like the 27-year-old's, The Times of London reported Friday.
"The latest craze here in the U.S. is the 'Pippa butt lift,'" Mendieta said.
Mendieta said Middleton's derriere has taken the place of formerly renounced celebrity derrieres including Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian.
"Many felt those derrieres were just a bit too big," Mendieta said. "Ever since the royal wedding, Pippa Middleton has become the new queen of the booty. She opens doors to those who did not know you could have a perky backside without the large size."
Dr. Brian Glatt, a New Jersey plastic surgeon, said Middleton's nose has also become the envy of many women seeking plastic surgery.
"I hear Pippa's name from clients every day," Glatt said. "Clients will tell me, 'I want my nose to look a bit cuter, like Pippa's.'"
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Christie Says GOP Image Is Media's Fault