Casey Anthony, America's No. 1 hated person, was ordered by a Judge to head back to Florida. Anthony, who last month was found not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, has been maintaining a low-profile because of death threats.
She landed at the top of the "total dislike" category of an E-Poll Market Research, according to HuffingtonPost.com.
She garnered 94 percent of respondents, while TV personality Spencer Pratt, Nadya "Octomom" Suleman and O.J. Simpson, received poor marks from 88, 87 and 85 percent of respondents, respectively, reported the Huffington Post.
The Florida judge ruled Friday, Aug. 12, that Casey Anthony must "serve one year of supervised probation for a check-fraud conviction, saying that failing to carry through on a "lawfully imposed sentence" would be a 'mockery of justice,'" reports CNN.com.
Anthony has to report to a state Department of Corrections facility in Orlando no later than noon on Aug. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women