Casey Anthony, America's No. 1 hated person, was ordered by a Judge to head back to Florida. Anthony, who last month was found not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, has been maintaining a low-profile because of death threats.
She landed at the top of the "total dislike" category of an E-Poll Market Research, according to HuffingtonPost.com.
She garnered 94 percent of respondents, while TV personality Spencer Pratt, Nadya "Octomom" Suleman and O.J. Simpson, received poor marks from 88, 87 and 85 percent of respondents, respectively, reported the Huffington Post.
The Florida judge ruled Friday, Aug. 12, that Casey Anthony must "serve one year of supervised probation for a check-fraud conviction, saying that failing to carry through on a "lawfully imposed sentence" would be a 'mockery of justice,'" reports CNN.com.
Anthony has to report to a state Department of Corrections facility in Orlando no later than noon on Aug. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild