Casey Anthony, America's No. 1 hated person, was ordered by a Judge to head back to Florida. Anthony, who last month was found not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, has been maintaining a low-profile because of death threats.
She landed at the top of the "total dislike" category of an E-Poll Market Research, according to HuffingtonPost.com.
She garnered 94 percent of respondents, while TV personality Spencer Pratt, Nadya "Octomom" Suleman and O.J. Simpson, received poor marks from 88, 87 and 85 percent of respondents, respectively, reported the Huffington Post.
The Florida judge ruled Friday, Aug. 12, that Casey Anthony must "serve one year of supervised probation for a check-fraud conviction, saying that failing to carry through on a "lawfully imposed sentence" would be a 'mockery of justice,'" reports CNN.com.
Anthony has to report to a state Department of Corrections facility in Orlando no later than noon on Aug. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps