Casey Anthony, America's No. 1 hated person, was ordered by a Judge to head back to Florida. Anthony, who last month was found not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter, has been maintaining a low-profile because of death threats.
She landed at the top of the "total dislike" category of an E-Poll Market Research, according to HuffingtonPost.com.
She garnered 94 percent of respondents, while TV personality Spencer Pratt, Nadya "Octomom" Suleman and O.J. Simpson, received poor marks from 88, 87 and 85 percent of respondents, respectively, reported the Huffington Post.
The Florida judge ruled Friday, Aug. 12, that Casey Anthony must "serve one year of supervised probation for a check-fraud conviction, saying that failing to carry through on a "lawfully imposed sentence" would be a 'mockery of justice,'" reports CNN.com.
Anthony has to report to a state Department of Corrections facility in Orlando no later than noon on Aug. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery