Need a little tech support when you are on a fitness plan? The Withings Wi-Fi Connected Body Scale is the world's first Wi-Fi connected bathroom scale with web and iPhone compatibility.
It automatically records user's body weight, lean and fat mass and calculated body mass index (BMI). That info is instantly transmitted over Wi-Fi to your private webpage or free iPhone application. Whatever site you use to keep yourself on the right track, it can automatic upload information to DailyBurn.com, RunKeeper, Google Health, Microsoft HealthVault, or GymTechnik for RIM.
If you're into oversharing, the scale can also be set to Tweet the users weight on Twitter daily, weekly or monthly.
Got a big household? The multi-user function automatically recognizes up to eight users the moment they step on the scale.
It is available at withings.com for $159.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate