Need a little tech support when you are on a fitness plan? The Withings Wi-Fi Connected Body Scale is the world's first Wi-Fi connected bathroom scale with web and iPhone compatibility.
It automatically records user's body weight, lean and fat mass and calculated body mass index (BMI). That info is instantly transmitted over Wi-Fi to your private webpage or free iPhone application. Whatever site you use to keep yourself on the right track, it can automatic upload information to DailyBurn.com, RunKeeper, Google Health, Microsoft HealthVault, or GymTechnik for RIM.
If you're into oversharing, the scale can also be set to Tweet the users weight on Twitter daily, weekly or monthly.
Got a big household? The multi-user function automatically recognizes up to eight users the moment they step on the scale.
It is available at withings.com for $159.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit