Need a little tech support when you are on a fitness plan? The Withings Wi-Fi Connected Body Scale is the world's first Wi-Fi connected bathroom scale with web and iPhone compatibility.
It automatically records user's body weight, lean and fat mass and calculated body mass index (BMI). That info is instantly transmitted over Wi-Fi to your private webpage or free iPhone application. Whatever site you use to keep yourself on the right track, it can automatic upload information to DailyBurn.com, RunKeeper, Google Health, Microsoft HealthVault, or GymTechnik for RIM.
If you're into oversharing, the scale can also be set to Tweet the users weight on Twitter daily, weekly or monthly.
Got a big household? The multi-user function automatically recognizes up to eight users the moment they step on the scale.
It is available at withings.com for $159.
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers