According to headlines this morning, acquitted murder suspect Casey Anthony was named the "most hated person in U.S." From the way the poll actually describes it, the result is more like "least liked celebrity." In either case, it's safe to say Anthony is not very popular.
The E-Score Celebrity poll, conducted by E-Poll Market Research, aims to provide a weekly measure of more than 6,000 celebrities across several attributes, using a representative sample of 1,100 respondents. In the latest poll, Casey Anthony took the dubious number one spot in the attribute of "total dislike." She edged out scorned celebs including, in order, Spencer Pratt, Nadya "Octomom" Suleman, O.J. Simpson, Jon Gosselin, Levi Johnston, Paris Hilton, Heidi Fleiss, and Howard Stern.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant