According to headlines this morning, acquitted murder suspect Casey Anthony was named the "most hated person in U.S." From the way the poll actually describes it, the result is more like "least liked celebrity." In either case, it's safe to say Anthony is not very popular.
The E-Score Celebrity poll, conducted by E-Poll Market Research, aims to provide a weekly measure of more than 6,000 celebrities across several attributes, using a representative sample of 1,100 respondents. In the latest poll, Casey Anthony took the dubious number one spot in the attribute of "total dislike." She edged out scorned celebs including, in order, Spencer Pratt, Nadya "Octomom" Suleman, O.J. Simpson, Jon Gosselin, Levi Johnston, Paris Hilton, Heidi Fleiss, and Howard Stern.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response