According to headlines this morning, acquitted murder suspect Casey Anthony was named the "most hated person in U.S." From the way the poll actually describes it, the result is more like "least liked celebrity." In either case, it's safe to say Anthony is not very popular.
The E-Score Celebrity poll, conducted by E-Poll Market Research, aims to provide a weekly measure of more than 6,000 celebrities across several attributes, using a representative sample of 1,100 respondents. In the latest poll, Casey Anthony took the dubious number one spot in the attribute of "total dislike." She edged out scorned celebs including, in order, Spencer Pratt, Nadya "Octomom" Suleman, O.J. Simpson, Jon Gosselin, Levi Johnston, Paris Hilton, Heidi Fleiss, and Howard Stern.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks