A variety of celebrities, including Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony, are expected to join Prince Williams and Kate Middleton for the historic trip to Los Angeles, Calif this weekend.
The couple is set to arrive tonight via Canada.
According to multiple sources, among the royal couple's overnighters, is
the Beverly Hills Hilton. And this tweet by @MaxFosterCNN hints that the hotel is preparing for a royal stay.
Prince William and Kate are scheduled to spend the day in Santa Barbara, July 9 for a polo match, then will return to Los Angeles and spend the evening at a black-tie dinner and reception hosted by the British Academy of Film & Television at the recently renovated Belasco Theatre in downtown L.A.
According to People.com, celebrities that are expected to rub elbows with Britain's lovebirds are Lopez and Anthony, Zach Galifinakis, Ed Helms, Jack Black, Nicole Kidman, Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson, Barbra Streisand and husband James Brolin, Chris Evans, Ginnifer Goodwin, Judd Apatow and wife Leslie Mann, Jason Bateman, Nigel Lythgoe (who is an organizer for the event), Cat Deeley, Derek Hough, Mekhi Phifer, Maria Bello, Gemma Arterton, director Jason Reitman and Zooey Deschanel.
On Sunday, July 10, William and Catherine will visit the Inner-City Arts school on skid row and attend a job fair for veterans at Sony Studios in Culver City. They will leave Los Angeles Sunday night, according to KTLA.com.
The news source also reported that the LAPD said safety is their top priority during the royal couple's visit.
Security will be especially high during their visit and in recent weeks, officers have had neighbors sign no trespassing papers, reports KTLA.
Paparazzi consider this a warning.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women