Actress Kirstie Alley confronted Dave Letterman last night about some not-so-nice things he said about her while she was on "Dancing With the Stars."
Alley was prepared and read from a piece of paper that she fetched from her bra. One joke had to do with viewers needing to purchase a wide-screen TV now that she was on the show and the other was about her falling.
"Damn!!! Crazy day!... I just came up for air...GASP....I hear I'm on Letterman tonight....good ole Dave..Should I trust him??...;)" she tweeted.
Apparently she did...
Watch Alley's light-hearted confrontation here.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California