Actress Kirstie Alley confronted Dave Letterman last night about some not-so-nice things he said about her while she was on "Dancing With the Stars."
Alley was prepared and read from a piece of paper that she fetched from her bra. One joke had to do with viewers needing to purchase a wide-screen TV now that she was on the show and the other was about her falling.
"Damn!!! Crazy day!... I just came up for air...GASP....I hear I'm on Letterman tonight....good ole Dave..Should I trust him??...;)" she tweeted.
Apparently she did...
Watch Alley's light-hearted confrontation here.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row