Actress Kirstie Alley confronted Dave Letterman last night about some not-so-nice things he said about her while she was on "Dancing With the Stars."
Alley was prepared and read from a piece of paper that she fetched from her bra. One joke had to do with viewers needing to purchase a wide-screen TV now that she was on the show and the other was about her falling.
"Damn!!! Crazy day!... I just came up for air...GASP....I hear I'm on Letterman tonight....good ole Dave..Should I trust him??...;)" she tweeted.
Apparently she did...
Watch Alley's light-hearted confrontation here.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground