Actress Kirstie Alley confronted Dave Letterman last night about some not-so-nice things he said about her while she was on "Dancing With the Stars."
Alley was prepared and read from a piece of paper that she fetched from her bra. One joke had to do with viewers needing to purchase a wide-screen TV now that she was on the show and the other was about her falling.
"Damn!!! Crazy day!... I just came up for air...GASP....I hear I'm on Letterman tonight....good ole Dave..Should I trust him??...;)" she tweeted.
Apparently she did...
Watch Alley's light-hearted confrontation here.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise