It wasn't a good day in LA for Kat Von D and morning show host Jillian Barberie.
The two are feuding via Twitter (as of 11:45 a.m. Pacific Standard they are continuing) about Kat Von D's scheduled appearance on "Good Day LA."
Kat Von D's "people" apparently sent a clip from "LA INK" that showed her and Jesse James. The two announced their split just yesterday and Kat Von D said their intro to her appearing on the morning show was disrespectful.
"Dear GoodDayLA, thanks for the waste of a perfectly good morning. Lack of compassion n respect for eachother never fails to dissapoint me," Kat Von D tweeted.
Following that very tweet, Barberie, according to TMZ, "ripped" on Kat Von D. See the video here.
Then the tweets continued:
"My apologies if I've offended anyone this morning-For the record: I did not storm off - I politely left w notice when GDLA broke their word," Kat said.
"@askjillian I didn't walk out because you used the clip we sent you- I walked out because of your disrespectful intro you guys 'snuck' in," she tweeted to Barberie. "@askjillian ps. Publicly disrespecting people for the sake of better ratings isn't something a person of compassion does. Good day.."
To which Barberie replied:
"Why was it disrespectful? We said you guys broke up RT @thekatvond: I walked out because of your disrespectful intro you guys 'snuck' in," she wrote, "@thekatvond We showed the clip your publicist sent. It showed you and Jesse. Were we not supposed to mention you broke up?"
Who do you think is at fault?
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer