It wasn't a good day in LA for Kat Von D and morning show host Jillian Barberie.
The two are feuding via Twitter (as of 11:45 a.m. Pacific Standard they are continuing) about Kat Von D's scheduled appearance on "Good Day LA."
Kat Von D's "people" apparently sent a clip from "LA INK" that showed her and Jesse James. The two announced their split just yesterday and Kat Von D said their intro to her appearing on the morning show was disrespectful.
"Dear GoodDayLA, thanks for the waste of a perfectly good morning. Lack of compassion n respect for eachother never fails to dissapoint me," Kat Von D tweeted.
Following that very tweet, Barberie, according to TMZ, "ripped" on Kat Von D. See the video here.
Then the tweets continued:
"My apologies if I've offended anyone this morning-For the record: I did not storm off - I politely left w notice when GDLA broke their word," Kat said.
"@askjillian I didn't walk out because you used the clip we sent you- I walked out because of your disrespectful intro you guys 'snuck' in," she tweeted to Barberie. "@askjillian ps. Publicly disrespecting people for the sake of better ratings isn't something a person of compassion does. Good day.."
To which Barberie replied:
"Why was it disrespectful? We said you guys broke up RT @thekatvond: I walked out because of your disrespectful intro you guys 'snuck' in," she wrote, "@thekatvond We showed the clip your publicist sent. It showed you and Jesse. Were we not supposed to mention you broke up?"
Who do you think is at fault?
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him