Actress Sandra Bullock turn 47 today. The actress, who is inching her way to 50, became a household name shortly after the success of films "Speed" and "While You Were Sleeping."
She became America's sweetheart through the years, and even more so when people became saddened of the news that she and her then-husband Jesse James were divorcing following his infidelities.
The couple met in 2003, married in 2005 and separated in 2009.
Rumors that Bullock and former co-star Ryan Reynolds were an item were quickly squashed, although the pair were seen together celebrating this past New Year's Eve.
Most Popular Stories
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Record Yearly Profit for Ryanair
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?