Actress Sandra Bullock turn 47 today. The actress, who is inching her way to 50, became a household name shortly after the success of films "Speed" and "While You Were Sleeping."
She became America's sweetheart through the years, and even more so when people became saddened of the news that she and her then-husband Jesse James were divorcing following his infidelities.
The couple met in 2003, married in 2005 and separated in 2009.
Rumors that Bullock and former co-star Ryan Reynolds were an item were quickly squashed, although the pair were seen together celebrating this past New Year's Eve.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya