Tattoo artist Kat Von D officially anounced that she and Jesse James are no longer together.
Ironically, today is his ex, Sandra Bullock's 47th birthday.
Kat Von D, 29, made the announcement today via her Twitter account: "I am no longer w Jesse, and out of respect for him, his family and myself, thats all the info I'd like to share. Thanks for respecting that."
The pair, who both love their tattoos, became engaged earlier this year.
As for James, he turned to People.com to talk about the breakup.
"I'm so sad because I really love her. The distance between us was just too much," James, 42, told People.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others