The Top 10 Los Angeles companies in the 2011 Hispanic Business 500 Ranking produced revenues of $399.22 million and employed 1,591 people in 2010. The finance and service sectors are heavily represented in Los Angeles, as they account for eight of the top ten companies in the city. At the top of the list is TELACU Industries Inc., with revenues of $130 million. Overall revenues for the top 10 companies in Los Angeles rose 5.4% from 2009-2010. Promoshop Inc., a promotional merchandising and marketing services company, led the way with a 34.09% increase.
Los Angeles Top 10
Overall Rank | Company Name | 2010 Revenue
•50. TELACU Industries Inc. $130.00 million
•68. Jules & Associates Inc. $95.60 million
•114. E.J. De La Rosa & Co. Inc. $44.66 million
•138. Field Fresh Foods Inc. $35.40 million
•155. PromoShop Inc. $29.50 million
•256. El Clasificado $16.23 million
•261. RBB Architects Inc. $15.77 million
•305. Vista Investments LLC $12.26 million
•312. Avcogas Propane Sales & Services $12.00 million
•393. Quijote Corp. $7.80 million
Most Popular Stories
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina