The Top 10 Houston companies in the 2011 Hispanic Business 500 Ranking produced revenues of $1.15 billion and employed 1,538 people in 2010. Eight of the ten companies showed revenue growth from 2009-2010, led by Tejas Office Products, up an impressive 112.38%, from $11.76 million in 2009 to $24.97 million in 2010. Overall revenues for the top 10 Houston companies rose 28.6%.
Houston Top 10
Overall Rank | Company Name | 2010 Revenue
•15. G&A Partners $410.00 million
•22. Petro Amigos Supply Inc. $253.00 million
•31. The Plaza Group Inc. $198.00 million
•40. MEI Technologies Inc. $152.93 million
•166. Reytec Construction Resources Inc. $27.08 million
•172. Sweetlake Chemicals Ltd. $26.00 million
•181. Tejas Office Products Inc. $24.97 million
•186. Lopez Negrete Communications Inc. $24.09 million
•249. Today's Business Solutions $16.93 million
•254. MCA Communications Inc. $16.50 million
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media