The Top 5 Dallas companies in the 2011 Hispanic Business 500 Ranking produced revenues of $390.17 million and employed 3,464 people in 2010. Pinnacle Technical Resources heads the list, with 2010 revenues of $187.00 million. Pinnacle posted an 8.72% revenue gain from 2009-2010. Alman Electric, #5 on the list, posted the biggest one-year revenue gain, 18.70%.
Dallas Top 5
Overall Rank | Company Name | 2010 Revenue
•34. Pinnacle Technical Resources $187.00 million
•60. Azteca-Omega Group $114.67 million
•112. Gilbert-May Inc. $45.15 million
•182. Aguirre Roden Inc. $24.95 million
•230. Alman Electric $18.40 million
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media