The Top 10 San Antonio companies in the 2011 Hispanic Business 500 Ranking produced revenues of $1.23 billion and employed 2,878 people in 2010. Genesis Networks Enterprises heads the list, with 2010 revenues of $485.21 million. Nine of the ten companies posted revenue gains from 2009-2010, led by InGenesis Inc, with an impressive 793.21% gain, from $5.72 million to $51.09 million. Of special note is the impressive showing of San Antonio companies on the 2011 Fastest-Growing list. Six companies from San Antonio made the FG100, including three of the top six companies on the list.
San Antonio Top 10
Overall Rank | Company Name | 2010 Revenue
•10. Genesis Networks Enterprises LLC $485.21 million
•11. Ancira Enterprises Inc. $462.84 million
•51. The Alamo Travel Group $128.87 million
•97. InGenesis Inc. $51.09 million
•180. P3S Corporation $25.00 million
•208. Maldonado Nursery & Landscaping Inc. $21.00 million
•225. Davila Pharmacy Inc. $18.75 million
•269. Garcia Foods Inc. $15.00 million
•302. Kell Munoz Architects Inc. $12.50 million
•363. Cacheaux, Cavazos & Newton LLP $9.55 million
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column