International Business Machines Corp -- better known as IBM (finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ibm" target="_blank">NYSE: IBM) -- is scheduled to report its 2Q11 results after market close today.
Many analysts are anticipating good results, citing IBM's ability to take advantage of the tech refresh cycle, as well as the trend of cloud computing.
Besides IBM, other tech companies scheduled to report earnings today include NetGeat (NASDAQ: NTGR) and Aetrium Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRM). Check Point Software Technologies (NASDAQ: CHKP), an Internet and network security provider, revealed its quarterly results earlier today. The company earned $0.68 per share, beating the Street by about two cents, versus $0.58 one year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women