International Business Machines Corp -- better known as IBM (finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ibm" target="_blank">NYSE: IBM) -- is scheduled to report its 2Q11 results after market close today.
Many analysts are anticipating good results, citing IBM's ability to take advantage of the tech refresh cycle, as well as the trend of cloud computing.
Besides IBM, other tech companies scheduled to report earnings today include NetGeat (NASDAQ: NTGR) and Aetrium Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRM). Check Point Software Technologies (NASDAQ: CHKP), an Internet and network security provider, revealed its quarterly results earlier today. The company earned $0.68 per share, beating the Street by about two cents, versus $0.58 one year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors