Zsa Zsa Gabor's Bel Air mansion is being listed for sale at $15 million.
The 6,400-square-foot house is being sold by real estate agent Christophe Choo and will be officially posted on the multiple listing service next Tuesday.
The mansion offers expansive views of Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Catalina Island, and sits on over an acre of land on exclusive Bel Air Road.
Gabor, 94, is married to Prince Frederic von Anhalt who is her ninth husband. She is known for her strong personality, many marriages and successful acting career in the 1950s.
Her husband is handling the sale of the mansion due to Gabor's poor health.
She has been unable to walk since a 2002 car accident and has suffered major health complications in the past year. CNN reports she has undergone hip replacement surgery and a leg amputation, and has been in a coma.
Gabor's only child, daughter Francesca Hilton, has questioned the legal ability of her step-father to put the house up for sale. Hilton claims Gabor signed a prenuptial agreement 25 years ago stating von Anhalt has no ownership of the property.
According to CNN, Hilton has not been allowed to see her mother in several months. However, Hilton claims her mother would never want to sell the property in this manner.
For pictures of the mansion in question, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr