There's a singer war on Twitter. Chris Brown vs. Frank Ocean.
So what went down?
It started with a tweet from Brown: "Frank Ocean! Reminds me of a young James Fauntleroy or Kevin Cossum."
Although, ahem, it's spelled
and: "i just dont like underhanded comments. thats all im saying."
But according to Brown, his comparison was meant to be positive.
"@frank_ocean it was a compliment you (expletive). Everybody claim to be the devil till they meet him."
But he did apologize to his fans, saying he was sorry Ocean and his posse "got me down to their level."
Ocean's posse includes Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, often abbreviated OFWGKTA or Odd Future.
The group is led by rapper/producer Tyler, (who also is exchanging tweets with Brown), The Creator, and includes rappers Hodgy Beats, Earl Sweatshirt, Domo Genesis and Mike G, singer/rapper Frank Ocean, producers Left Brain, Syd the Kyd and Matt Martians and other non-musical members.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac