Maria Shriver continues to take the high road in the aftermath of husband Arnold Schwarzenegger's infidelity by putting her children's needs first, according to People.com.
Schwarzenegger fathered a son, Joseph, in October 1997 with the couple's former housekeeper, Mildred "Patty" Baena.
"While Maria may not have been as angry at Mildred as she was at Arnold, her instinct would be to protect her family," a source close to the family told People. "Whatever she did in the aftermath was about taking care of her kids, trying to shield them and trying to minimize the repercussions."
Joseph was born just five days after Maria Shriver gave birth to son Christopher, according to CNN.
"Arnold's been providing for the kid ever since he found out he was the father, which was when the kid was a young child," the source told People.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps