Actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie is in a new Louis Vuitton ad that was shot in her oldest son Maddox's place of birth: Cambodia.
The sitting on a wooden boat with a gorgeous green backdrop.
The ad campaign was shot by famed photographer Annie Leibowitz, according to StyleList.com, for Louis Vuitton's "Core Values" campaign.
The campaign is expected to run for at least 18 months alongside a few other recent "core values" personalities, including Bono and Sean Connery, according to WWD.com.
Vuitton introduced the advertising concept in 2007 as a way to trumpet its travel roots and showcase its perennial monogrammed leather goods as a balance to its fashion-driven marketing — and to reach a broader audience.
Jolie's simple ad feature a bag that apparently is no longer available in stores, but is Jolie's personal bag and a favorite of the actress. It's her six-year-old monogrammed 'Alto' carryall bag, according to Telegraph.co.uk.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW