Actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie is in a new Louis Vuitton ad that was shot in her oldest son Maddox's place of birth: Cambodia.
The sitting on a wooden boat with a gorgeous green backdrop.
The ad campaign was shot by famed photographer Annie Leibowitz, according to StyleList.com, for Louis Vuitton's "Core Values" campaign.
The campaign is expected to run for at least 18 months alongside a few other recent "core values" personalities, including Bono and Sean Connery, according to WWD.com.
Vuitton introduced the advertising concept in 2007 as a way to trumpet its travel roots and showcase its perennial monogrammed leather goods as a balance to its fashion-driven marketing — and to reach a broader audience.
Jolie's simple ad feature a bag that apparently is no longer available in stores, but is Jolie's personal bag and a favorite of the actress. It's her six-year-old monogrammed 'Alto' carryall bag, according to Telegraph.co.uk.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts