Actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie is in a new Louis Vuitton ad that was shot in her oldest son Maddox's place of birth: Cambodia.
The sitting on a wooden boat with a gorgeous green backdrop.
The ad campaign was shot by famed photographer Annie Leibowitz, according to StyleList.com, for Louis Vuitton's "Core Values" campaign.
The campaign is expected to run for at least 18 months alongside a few other recent "core values" personalities, including Bono and Sean Connery, according to WWD.com.
Vuitton introduced the advertising concept in 2007 as a way to trumpet its travel roots and showcase its perennial monogrammed leather goods as a balance to its fashion-driven marketing — and to reach a broader audience.
Jolie's simple ad feature a bag that apparently is no longer available in stores, but is Jolie's personal bag and a favorite of the actress. It's her six-year-old monogrammed 'Alto' carryall bag, according to Telegraph.co.uk.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001