Actress Kristen Bell is telling US Weekly taht she is not planning on walking down the aisle with her fiance Dax Shepard.
"We're just not having a wedding, so there's no story to report there," reports US Weekly. "I mean, we're still getting married, but we're going to do it whenever we feel like it."
It was rumored that the two actors wed after "The Burlesque" actress tweeted a photo of Dax Shepard watching American Idol with the caption: "My adorable husband @daxshephed1 voting 4 his favorite american idol. Over and over again," the actress, 30, wrote Wednesday night, reported UsMagazine.com.
But it must have just been a nickname.
The two actors starred in 2010's "When in Rome" together.
"The fact that he asked me to marry him is of a little more importance than me planning a party," she added. "He constantly keeps me laughing: when I'm sad, mad, frustrated, annoyed. Regardless of what it is he can lighten the mood. He'll do anything that the mood requires."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign