Actress Kristen Bell is telling US Weekly taht she is not planning on walking down the aisle with her fiance Dax Shepard.
"We're just not having a wedding, so there's no story to report there," reports US Weekly. "I mean, we're still getting married, but we're going to do it whenever we feel like it."
It was rumored that the two actors wed after "The Burlesque" actress tweeted a photo of Dax Shepard watching American Idol with the caption: "My adorable husband @daxshephed1 voting 4 his favorite american idol. Over and over again," the actress, 30, wrote Wednesday night, reported UsMagazine.com.
But it must have just been a nickname.
The two actors starred in 2010's "When in Rome" together.
"The fact that he asked me to marry him is of a little more importance than me planning a party," she added. "He constantly keeps me laughing: when I'm sad, mad, frustrated, annoyed. Regardless of what it is he can lighten the mood. He'll do anything that the mood requires."
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low