Actress Kristen Bell is telling US Weekly taht she is not planning on walking down the aisle with her fiance Dax Shepard.
"We're just not having a wedding, so there's no story to report there," reports US Weekly. "I mean, we're still getting married, but we're going to do it whenever we feel like it."
It was rumored that the two actors wed after "The Burlesque" actress tweeted a photo of Dax Shepard watching American Idol with the caption: "My adorable husband @daxshephed1 voting 4 his favorite american idol. Over and over again," the actress, 30, wrote Wednesday night, reported UsMagazine.com.
But it must have just been a nickname.
The two actors starred in 2010's "When in Rome" together.
"The fact that he asked me to marry him is of a little more importance than me planning a party," she added. "He constantly keeps me laughing: when I'm sad, mad, frustrated, annoyed. Regardless of what it is he can lighten the mood. He'll do anything that the mood requires."
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting