Actress Kristen Bell is telling US Weekly taht she is not planning on walking down the aisle with her fiance Dax Shepard.
"We're just not having a wedding, so there's no story to report there," reports US Weekly. "I mean, we're still getting married, but we're going to do it whenever we feel like it."
It was rumored that the two actors wed after "The Burlesque" actress tweeted a photo of Dax Shepard watching American Idol with the caption: "My adorable husband @daxshephed1 voting 4 his favorite american idol. Over and over again," the actress, 30, wrote Wednesday night, reported UsMagazine.com.
But it must have just been a nickname.
The two actors starred in 2010's "When in Rome" together.
"The fact that he asked me to marry him is of a little more importance than me planning a party," she added. "He constantly keeps me laughing: when I'm sad, mad, frustrated, annoyed. Regardless of what it is he can lighten the mood. He'll do anything that the mood requires."
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006