In his latest public appearance, Charlie Sheen shared his story of what happened almost 21 years ago, when then-fiance Kelly Preston was shot. According to Eonline, Sheen claims he was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee when he heard a gun go off:
"So I abandoned the coffee, because a gunshot in the morning will wake you up better than a nice cup of coffee."
Sheen continued on, "She explained to me when she lifted my pants off the scale in the bathroom ... the tiny revolver I used to carry ... it fell out of the back jeans pocket and hit the floor and shot a bullet right between her legs," he explained.
When the shooting occured in the early 1990s, Preston claimed Sheen had shot her. This is the first time Sheen has publicly shared his perspective of the incident.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter