In his latest public appearance, Charlie Sheen shared his story of what happened almost 21 years ago, when then-fiance Kelly Preston was shot. According to Eonline, Sheen claims he was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee when he heard a gun go off:
"So I abandoned the coffee, because a gunshot in the morning will wake you up better than a nice cup of coffee."
Sheen continued on, "She explained to me when she lifted my pants off the scale in the bathroom ... the tiny revolver I used to carry ... it fell out of the back jeans pocket and hit the floor and shot a bullet right between her legs," he explained.
When the shooting occured in the early 1990s, Preston claimed Sheen had shot her. This is the first time Sheen has publicly shared his perspective of the incident.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas