In his latest public appearance, Charlie Sheen shared his story of what happened almost 21 years ago, when then-fiance Kelly Preston was shot. According to Eonline, Sheen claims he was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee when he heard a gun go off:
"So I abandoned the coffee, because a gunshot in the morning will wake you up better than a nice cup of coffee."
Sheen continued on, "She explained to me when she lifted my pants off the scale in the bathroom ... the tiny revolver I used to carry ... it fell out of the back jeans pocket and hit the floor and shot a bullet right between her legs," he explained.
When the shooting occured in the early 1990s, Preston claimed Sheen had shot her. This is the first time Sheen has publicly shared his perspective of the incident.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women