In his latest public appearance, Charlie Sheen shared his story of what happened almost 21 years ago, when then-fiance Kelly Preston was shot. According to Eonline, Sheen claims he was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee when he heard a gun go off:
"So I abandoned the coffee, because a gunshot in the morning will wake you up better than a nice cup of coffee."
Sheen continued on, "She explained to me when she lifted my pants off the scale in the bathroom ... the tiny revolver I used to carry ... it fell out of the back jeans pocket and hit the floor and shot a bullet right between her legs," he explained.
When the shooting occured in the early 1990s, Preston claimed Sheen had shot her. This is the first time Sheen has publicly shared his perspective of the incident.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Citigroup Close to $7 Billion Deal in Mortgage Probe