In his latest public appearance, Charlie Sheen shared his story of what happened almost 21 years ago, when then-fiance Kelly Preston was shot. According to Eonline, Sheen claims he was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee when he heard a gun go off:
"So I abandoned the coffee, because a gunshot in the morning will wake you up better than a nice cup of coffee."
Sheen continued on, "She explained to me when she lifted my pants off the scale in the bathroom ... the tiny revolver I used to carry ... it fell out of the back jeans pocket and hit the floor and shot a bullet right between her legs," he explained.
When the shooting occured in the early 1990s, Preston claimed Sheen had shot her. This is the first time Sheen has publicly shared his perspective of the incident.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel