The once-in-a-life-time group -- New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys, which equals NKOTBSB -- is kicking off their tour in Chicago tomorrow.
And if you were lucky enough to be on the New Kids' 2011 cruise last week, you were offered free tickets to this magical evening at the Allstate Arena.
The tour also makes a stop at Boston's Fenway Park on Saturday, June 11. It's a rare occasion for musical acts to play at the historic ballpark. Other acts include Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, the Rolling Stones, the Dave Matthews Band, the Police and Aerosmith.
Jordin Sparks will be the band's opening act, and newly added Matthew Morrison will join the NKOTBSB tour as a special guest, according to JustJared.com. Morrison will join the tour on July 6 at the Anaheim, Calif., Honda Center.
"This was an opportunity I couldn't pass up," the 32-year-old Glee actor said. "I am so appreciative of my fans and I'm planning to give them a great show."
NKOTBSB also put together a compilation CD that is now available on iTunes. The CD includes fan favorites and newly recorded music that features both groups.
There is even a re-recorded version of "Please Don't Go Girl," by an older Joey McIntyre.
The mega boy band recently performed their single "Don't Turn Off the Lights" on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars." Watch it here.
New Kids on the Block include members Joe McIntyre, brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight, Donnie Wahlberg and Danny Wood. The Backstreet Boys are A.J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and Nick Carter.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs