Activision's super-popular video game franchise Call of Duty will launch its next salvo into the platform gaming market on November 8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the eighth installment in the series.
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is by far the most epic Call of Duty experience yet," said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing, in a statement. "From the innovative gameplay, to the cinematic intensity, to the most advanced multiplayer ever, Modern Warfare 3 will raise the bar for this already incredible franchise."
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign