Activision's super-popular video game franchise Call of Duty will launch its next salvo into the platform gaming market on November 8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the eighth installment in the series.
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is by far the most epic Call of Duty experience yet," said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing, in a statement. "From the innovative gameplay, to the cinematic intensity, to the most advanced multiplayer ever, Modern Warfare 3 will raise the bar for this already incredible franchise."
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter