Activision's super-popular video game franchise Call of Duty will launch its next salvo into the platform gaming market on November 8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the eighth installment in the series.
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is by far the most epic Call of Duty experience yet," said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing, in a statement. "From the innovative gameplay, to the cinematic intensity, to the most advanced multiplayer ever, Modern Warfare 3 will raise the bar for this already incredible franchise."
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South