Late Show host David Letterman went on a rant last night and said he is disappointed and crushed that Oprah Winfrey didn't invite him to her show's grand finale.
"I've spent the last 10 to 12 years kissing up to Oprah," Letterman, 64, said. "Everyday I wake up and think 'what can do to suck up to Oprah'?"
He said he wanted to be on her show and on the cover of "O" magazine ... "I want it all," he said. "I want to bask in the glory that is Oprah. Who doesn't?"
See his sadness-filled disappointment here.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Kanye West 'SNL Speech' Renounces Celebrity Status
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- Ullman Says Penney Turnaround Will Take Time