Late Show host David Letterman went on a rant last night and said he is disappointed and crushed that Oprah Winfrey didn't invite him to her show's grand finale.
"I've spent the last 10 to 12 years kissing up to Oprah," Letterman, 64, said. "Everyday I wake up and think 'what can do to suck up to Oprah'?"
He said he wanted to be on her show and on the cover of "O" magazine ... "I want it all," he said. "I want to bask in the glory that is Oprah. Who doesn't?"
See his sadness-filled disappointment here.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors