Late Show host David Letterman went on a rant last night and said he is disappointed and crushed that Oprah Winfrey didn't invite him to her show's grand finale.
"I've spent the last 10 to 12 years kissing up to Oprah," Letterman, 64, said. "Everyday I wake up and think 'what can do to suck up to Oprah'?"
He said he wanted to be on her show and on the cover of "O" magazine ... "I want it all," he said. "I want to bask in the glory that is Oprah. Who doesn't?"
See his sadness-filled disappointment here.
Most Popular Stories
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Trump Plaza Asks to Sell Assets
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- NFL Vetting Process: There Are No Sure Things
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy