Late Show host David Letterman went on a rant last night and said he is disappointed and crushed that Oprah Winfrey didn't invite him to her show's grand finale.
"I've spent the last 10 to 12 years kissing up to Oprah," Letterman, 64, said. "Everyday I wake up and think 'what can do to suck up to Oprah'?"
He said he wanted to be on her show and on the cover of "O" magazine ... "I want it all," he said. "I want to bask in the glory that is Oprah. Who doesn't?"
See his sadness-filled disappointment here.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy