Late Show host David Letterman went on a rant last night and said he is disappointed and crushed that Oprah Winfrey didn't invite him to her show's grand finale.
"I've spent the last 10 to 12 years kissing up to Oprah," Letterman, 64, said. "Everyday I wake up and think 'what can do to suck up to Oprah'?"
He said he wanted to be on her show and on the cover of "O" magazine ... "I want it all," he said. "I want to bask in the glory that is Oprah. Who doesn't?"
See his sadness-filled disappointment here.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling