YouTube sensation Rebecca Black confirms she is not pregnant. Rumors that the "Friday" singer is pregnant circulated this weekend, but the teenager on May 15, tweeted: "I thought it was May 15th...not April Fools Day. I'm absolutely NOT pregnant."
The 13-year-old's YouTube video "Friday" is what garnered her recognition and even landed her a Jay Leno appearance. The young singer's video and song is like a bad accident, you don't want to see the horror, but you want to see everyone else is looking at.
Black's mother, Georgina Kelly Black, paid Ark Music Factory, a Los Angeles music label, $4,000 to write, produce and create a music video for her daughter. "Friday" is what they came up with.
As of today, the "Frday" video on YouTube has 142,249,322 views, 391,742 "Likes," and 2,811,606 "Dislikes."
America has spoken.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women