Victoria Gotti, the only daughter of late mob boss John Gotti, wants Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan to play her in a film, sources told TMZ.
John Travolta is to play the former leader of the Gambino crime family in an upcoming movie.
Blake Lively and Sienna Miller were in the running to play his daughter; however, Gotti told producers she wants Lohan to portray her instead, the entertainment news website said.
An author and former reality TV star, Gotti is a friend of the Lohan family and spends time with them on New York's Long Island, TMZ said.
Lohan's film credits include "Mean Girls," "Freaky Friday" and "The Parent Trap."
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards