Victoria Gotti, the only daughter of late mob boss John Gotti, wants Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan to play her in a film, sources told TMZ.
John Travolta is to play the former leader of the Gambino crime family in an upcoming movie.
Blake Lively and Sienna Miller were in the running to play his daughter; however, Gotti told producers she wants Lohan to portray her instead, the entertainment news website said.
An author and former reality TV star, Gotti is a friend of the Lohan family and spends time with them on New York's Long Island, TMZ said.
Lohan's film credits include "Mean Girls," "Freaky Friday" and "The Parent Trap."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap