Victoria Gotti, the only daughter of late mob boss John Gotti, wants Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan to play her in a film, sources told TMZ.
John Travolta is to play the former leader of the Gambino crime family in an upcoming movie.
Blake Lively and Sienna Miller were in the running to play his daughter; however, Gotti told producers she wants Lohan to portray her instead, the entertainment news website said.
An author and former reality TV star, Gotti is a friend of the Lohan family and spends time with them on New York's Long Island, TMZ said.
Lohan's film credits include "Mean Girls," "Freaky Friday" and "The Parent Trap."
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects