Victoria Gotti, the only daughter of late mob boss John Gotti, wants Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan to play her in a film, sources told TMZ.
John Travolta is to play the former leader of the Gambino crime family in an upcoming movie.
Blake Lively and Sienna Miller were in the running to play his daughter; however, Gotti told producers she wants Lohan to portray her instead, the entertainment news website said.
An author and former reality TV star, Gotti is a friend of the Lohan family and spends time with them on New York's Long Island, TMZ said.
Lohan's film credits include "Mean Girls," "Freaky Friday" and "The Parent Trap."
Most Popular Stories
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law