Victoria Gotti, the only daughter of late mob boss John Gotti, wants Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan to play her in a film, sources told TMZ.
John Travolta is to play the former leader of the Gambino crime family in an upcoming movie.
Blake Lively and Sienna Miller were in the running to play his daughter; however, Gotti told producers she wants Lohan to portray her instead, the entertainment news website said.
An author and former reality TV star, Gotti is a friend of the Lohan family and spends time with them on New York's Long Island, TMZ said.
Lohan's film credits include "Mean Girls," "Freaky Friday" and "The Parent Trap."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women