The Federal Reserve left interest rates at a
record low of near 0 per cent on Wednesday.
The central bank kept its key interest rate at 0 percent to 0.25 percent following a meeting of its board of governors.
The announcement came less than two hours before Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke was scheduled to give an unprecedented press conference to take questions on the Fed's decision and its monetary policy.
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana