Actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie is rumored to be the new face of Louis Vuitton, reports E!Online.
The print-only worldwide ad campaign is scheduled to launch this summer.
Other stars who have posed for the French design company include Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, and even U2's frontman, Bono.
Angelina Jolie already has experience posing for designer companies, including St. John.
Rumor has it that Annie Leibowitz will be taking the campaign pics, reports E!Online.
Angelina Jolie, mother of six, is a fashion icon and also is testing her business sense with a new charitable, high-end jewelry line called Style of Jolie, reports People.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset