Actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie is rumored to be the new face of Louis Vuitton, reports E!Online.
The print-only worldwide ad campaign is scheduled to launch this summer.
Other stars who have posed for the French design company include Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, and even U2's frontman, Bono.
Angelina Jolie already has experience posing for designer companies, including St. John.
Rumor has it that Annie Leibowitz will be taking the campaign pics, reports E!Online.
Angelina Jolie, mother of six, is a fashion icon and also is testing her business sense with a new charitable, high-end jewelry line called Style of Jolie, reports People.com.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women