Actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie is rumored to be the new face of Louis Vuitton, reports E!Online.
The print-only worldwide ad campaign is scheduled to launch this summer.
Other stars who have posed for the French design company include Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, and even U2's frontman, Bono.
Angelina Jolie already has experience posing for designer companies, including St. John.
Rumor has it that Annie Leibowitz will be taking the campaign pics, reports E!Online.
Angelina Jolie, mother of six, is a fashion icon and also is testing her business sense with a new charitable, high-end jewelry line called Style of Jolie, reports People.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- House Votes to Make Bonus Depreciation Permanent
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Wells Fargo Profit Up, Revenue Down
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona