Actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie is rumored to be the new face of Louis Vuitton, reports E!Online.
The print-only worldwide ad campaign is scheduled to launch this summer.
Other stars who have posed for the French design company include Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, and even U2's frontman, Bono.
Angelina Jolie already has experience posing for designer companies, including St. John.
Rumor has it that Annie Leibowitz will be taking the campaign pics, reports E!Online.
Angelina Jolie, mother of six, is a fashion icon and also is testing her business sense with a new charitable, high-end jewelry line called Style of Jolie, reports People.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire